Indigo hair dye has the deep blue dye within. It is called Indigo material. There was a misinterpretation. The hue of the color you are going to get is used mostly to have deep black hair or darkened dark brown hair but black hair with indigo powder needs a two-stage procedure to be used with fair, gray or white hair. But it has some drawbacks too. I’m going to talk about some Indigo Hair Dye Side Effects here in this article.
Currently, as it is the world’s most popular natural hair dye, you may already know which henna is. Now let us talk about the darker coloring product.
Do You Want to Add a Tad Bit Spice to Your Look?
Indigo hair dye will certainly give your hair the dark purple or blue or even brown tone. And, it will drastically change your appearance.
Luckily, there is a natural and healthier immediate solution to this problem that helps to reduce toxins while providing you with magnificent, dark black tresses-henna and indigo hair treatment.
Let’s Talk about Indigo Hair Dye Side Effects!
Indigo Hair Dye powder can cause some allergy symptoms & skin irritation, fatigue, and irritability. Stop utilizing indigo powder when you notice some of these effects. The other side effect is that indigo may be sticky and time-consuming, but it becomes simpler once you consider using it daily.
Another side effect is that Indigo hair dye may be unpredictable and tedious, but it’s better once you’ve begun using it daily. Although indigo is primarily known as a natural color, it also has other incredible advantages. Indigo is mainly used during hair oil for hair growth stimulation and as a hair pack for hair dyeing.
In the industries, you are also getting a lot of synthetic indigo paint. You may undergo many side effects, plus serious itchiness and nausea if you use falsified indigo powder.
You might ask, ‘Should I use Indigo Hair dye?’
Well, after all these drawbacks, you are maybe having second thoughts. But, let me cut to the chase. It is safe to use INDIGO HAIR DYE.
Indigo powder is a material produced from the plant indigo. Indigo is a narrow tube about 1-2 meters high that develops lovely flowers of rose color. Indigo plant has outstanding medicinal uses and therapeutically utilizes certain parts of the plant. With the leaves and stems, you will recognize indigo seeds.
To make the indigo powder hair dye, indigo plants are harvested and the leaves are collected separately. Then they are partially fermented to release the dye, sun-dried till crisp to remove any moisture and then powdered.
So, it’s a BIG YES! You should use Indigo Hair Dye.
How to Apply Indigo Hair Dye? Here are Some Tips and Tricks!
It’s a two-stage phase when it refers to teasing the hair with black hair with hair dye and indigo. You can’t just put both of them together, because that makes you gray or auburn locks. You have to wash your hair with henna immediately and then go into the Indigo to get beautiful black clothing.
- You should use glass containers normally because it is better to use glass than metallic containers when combining dyes. Put the required amount of Indigo powder into a glass or plastic cup.
- Pour the thick paste into warm water. While mixing the dyes take at least 10 to 15 minutes to steer it, you can use the indigo hair dye after mixing them properly. Indigo starts to showing the hues after quite a while, and in the sections of the preparation of the paste, you will see it.
- Place the tub on your head and hold it for four or five hours. Often people could get a migraine if they left hair dye long on their scalp, so I recommend that they apply a few drops of essential oils to the mix.
- Keep the hair dye 3 to 4 hours. Then rinse it off with slightly warm water. Don’t forget to use conditioner.
Here are Some Bonus Tips for Applying Indigo Hair Dye
Indigo may stain your surface, so do handle with care.
Things you need to have-
- A glass or plastic bowl
- Rubber hand gloves
- Shower cap or plastic head wrapper
- Indigo Hair dye powder
- Olive oil or petroleum jelly
- A towel that is not white
Try to follow this phase properly. It will certainly come handy.
Indigo Hair Dye Benefits
- Indigo hair dye leaf is an excellent home remedy for premature hair greying. Daily use of indigo allows hair oil reverses and eliminates color greying. This avoids diseases of the scalp and promotes new hair growth if routinely used. Massage oil daily every day on the scalp to promote hair growth.
- One of Indigo’s greatest beauty advantages is its natural hair coloring. in mind, artificial hair coloring results vary from heightened sun sensitivity and reactions to the scalp.
- Hair oil made of indigo leaves significantly reduces pulp and prevents pulp because it is used by the general people.
- Indigo leaf hair oil is one of the finest conditioners to keep the hair softer. You would notice your hair sleek and comfortable within a few days of daily use.
Bonus Tips for You
- Don’t wash your hair right after applying the dye.
- Don’t use shampoo within 48 hours.
- Don’t wash your hair with shampoo.
- To make the dye last longer use a mild shampoo.
- Keratin treatment is essential to keep your hair healthy.
Although having the issue of ‘Indigo hair dye side effects’ it is safe to use. If you wisely observe its pros and cons, you will be intrigued to purchase it.
Indigo dye mixed with henna paste; a natural hair dye mixture that has been thoroughly added to the stunning, sleek black hair of nearly 4000 years ago that was not even expected to be discovered. But this particular product has reached popularity and people’s demand.
So why don’t you try it and make a verdict by yourself!