Do you love wearing Acrylic Nails regularly? Well, you are in the right place. Today we are in front of you to share our experience and know you how to clean under acrylic nails?
Needless to say, a wrong process can ruin your nice nails within a moment. So, it is most significant to know which processes are extremely reliable and effective.
Yes, below we have discussed some proven methods which you also love.
Some Proven Ways: How to Clean Under Acrylic Nails
Maybe you also know a lot of ways like using soft fabric, soft brush, or simply by water. But all of them aren’t safe for your nice acrylic. I feel the most suitable process is applying antibacterial soap to clean under acrylic nails.
Below we will show you some proven and effective processes how to clean underneath acrylic nails. You can try any one of them for what you feel comfortable with or based on your nail’s dirt.
Let’s move and see!
Process one – Use Anti-Bacterial Soap
At first, we suggest you use antibacterial soap. This process is not expensive but more effective. Antibacterial soap fights against any bacteria or fungus under the nails. So, you should purchase the best natural and even chemical-free soap.
How to clean under your nails with this soap? Below are some steps that help you to know how to do it:
- Take some lukewarm into a medium-size bowl and soak your fingers into this water for some time. Let the water pass through the hands and be confirmed to turn the nails to expose the water under the acrylic nails.
- Take the bar of soap and use it underneath the nails. The best way is to scratch the surface of the soap with the nails. But make sure to find the chunks of the soap under the nails.
- Wash the soap carefully from your nails.
- Dry the nails using a soft towel gently. Ensure no moisturizer stays hidden. If very much water remains under the nails, it may cause the nails to rise or fall off. It can be a problem of growing bacteria and fungus faster.
Note: An expert beautician always suggests that you shouldn’t wash your acrylic nails much more time or regularly. It will weaken the nails’ glue and can damage it.
Process Two – Use Nail Brush
We suggest a second method to try a nail brush to clean the acrylic nails. The nail brush is a wonderful tool for cleaning your nails properly. Nail brushes can reach pros and cons where the soap or any tools can’t reach. Due to the compact size and shape of the nail brush, it is an excellent tool to clean any dirt from all areas.
- To use the brush, take the wet brush and push it gently under your acrylic nails and start brushing in slow motion. Do this task for a few seconds before moving to the next step.
- You have to notice the bristles begin to collect debris that was collecting underneath the nails. Clean the nails properly but gently and carefully so that the nails won’t be broken anyway.
Note: You may love to keep a nail brush in your vanity bag to carry with you. Yes, it must help you remove any debris like food, makeup, or dirt from your acrylic nails. It must help you to keep your nail clean all the time.
Process Three – Use Nail Polish Remover
If you don’t like to try the above two methods, you can use nail polish remover to remove any stubborn dirt easily.
- Take some clean cotton and fix it with a toothpick tightly.
- Now dip it into the remover and push it under the nails and try to clean smoothly with no pressure.
Note: The nail polish remover effectively removes any nail polish that may be stuck when you polish your nail. But to remove harder dirt, it also performs well.
Process Four – Use Toothbrush and Toothpaste
If you don’t have any nail brush, you can use toothpaste and toothbrush what may be you aren’t using right now for your tooth. Yes, they are also amazing tools to clean your acrylic nails. This tool is very easy and safe to use and can save your money; wow.
- The toothbrush is always soft, and toothpaste isn’t harsh for our nails, so they are effective and protective.
- Take a little bit of toothpaste o the toothbrush based on your nails requirement.
- Push the brush under the nails gently and clean the dirt area carefully but slowly.
- Brush the nails in slow motion.
- Then rinse the nails very well.
- Lastly, dry the nails well using a soft towel.
Note: Don’t try your electric toothbrush to clean the nails because it can be responsible for damaged nails.
Process Five – Use Rubbing Alcohol
The last and final part of our five methods how to clean acrylic nails involves a little solution known as Rubbing AlcoholAlcohol. You can apply this method in your own way, and also you can use it with your nail brush to clean under the acrylic nail.
It is always a wonderful idea to make germ-free the underneath area of the nails. We think there is no better way to do it than rubbing AlcoholAlcohol. Alcohol is the number one antibacterial product. In a virus, the season is the right time to use it regularly.
Let’s know how to use AlcoholAlcohol and how to clean your nails:
- Pour a little amount of rubbing AlcoholAlcohol onto a small cotton ball.
- Try not to waste much more AlcoholAlcohol during the procedure. A small amount of AlcoholAlcohol is enough to reach all spaces, so you don’t need to take much for the first time.
- Instead of cotton ball, you also can use rubbing alcohol wipes because it is very cheap but great to apply to your nails.
- Apply the cotton ball under the nails and gently rub it all the corners around your nails. Do it until all dirt removes completely.
Note: If you like to apply AlcoholAlcohol to clean the acrylic nails, you should purchase safe and high-quality products. It will protect your nails.
How to Clean White Acrylic Nails
If you want to know how to clean white acrylic nails, this step is for you. There are so many different ways to clean, especially your white acrylic nails. But all processes are not saved.
Below some trustworthy ways have shown:
- Lemon juice is a surprising way to clean white acrylic nails that are established effectively. The acidic properties of lemon dissolve any strains and look brighter on the nails.
- Lemon plus salt scrub is more efficient to clean white acrylic nails.
- Hydrogen Peroxide contains whitening properties, which are very useful to clean white acrylic nails properly.
- Tee tree oil is a favorite ingredient in the beauty world, and it is also the best way to clean nails.
It is always true prevention is better than cure. Yes, to protect your acrylic nail, you should try to get away from dirt as much as possible and wear hand gloves during doing any house chores.
Next, try to maintain a regular nail care routine that will save your nail from a strong issue. If you have any more suggestions or methods you have gone more effectively, let me know by dropping a comment below!